Thanks to the grace of God the Father, we have resumed physical meetings on October 10.
When brothers and sisters return to the church premises to attend the meetings, please cooperate with the following requests. Thank you.
1. If you feel unwell and have cold symptoms, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible, stay at home and rest, and do not come to the meetings for the time being.
2. Before entering the church building:
• Please wear a mask
• Please rub your hands with sanitizers
• If you feel unwell, please notify the ushers
• Children under the age of twelve must have their temperature taken
The above arrangements are temporary measures only. Once the pandemic has passed, everything should return to normal.
Brothers and sisters, please remember and pray for the house of God, and pray that everyone will be blessed before the Lord, that the glory of God the Father will be praised.
Elders of Vancouver Christian Assembly